Today Microsoft released a new service called Office Live. I have tried to register but it seems that the service is only available in the US for the moment.
Live is not a hosted version of Microsoft Office but a web suite of
applications and services targeting small businesses needs.
Here are the main features:
* Basic e-mail and calendaring.
* Collaboration functions.
* Project management functionality.
* Domain name and Web site.
* Document management tools
* Customer relationship tools
think this looks like a great product. At Adoos we would seriously
benefit from better internal email system, calendaring and better
project management intranet. If the product is good we will
definitively pay $29,95/month for it.