My friend Yannick is recruiting 2 developers to join his team. He is working on a new internet project Properazzi.com. Below is a copy of the job description.
Vertical search engine hiring software developers
We´re a small, venture-funded startup based in Barcelona, and are currently looking for 2 developers to further build uo our technical team. Our product is a large-scale vertical search engine for the European market.
We´re looking for candidates with as much of the following as possible:
– Computer Science university degree or equivalent experience
– Minimum 3 years professional programming experience
– Total comfort in linux/unix environment
– Excellent java skills; pearl/python/php a plus
– Experience with postgres/mysql/lucene
– Experiende in developing search engines or advanced information retrieval systems
– Solid analytic skills in conceiving, developing, & testing larga scale data-driven web services
– Interest in topics such as filtering, content analysis, and efficient handling of large data sets
– Desire to be a core contributor in creating a new product, and to work with a small, flexible, and focused team.
These are full-time jobs, with good salaries, benefits and share options. You must be able to relocate and legally work in Barcelona.